Marty, Paul and Rick. I tried MO71 and was able to update the Security Exit
Name and this from a V5.3 platform to a V5.2 platform. I guess the question
is...how come the MQExplorer ain't this smart? Whatever, I would like to
thank you all for helping me with this mystery. Will use MO71 more often now
for sure.  BB.