Yep, makes sense to me.  I may have misunderstood the original note - I
took it to mean you were making some changes successfully but encountered
an error when attempting to change the SecurityExit name specifically.

If a 5.3 MQExplorer fails to  make *any* change on a 5.2 qmgr then I would
definitely speculate that it is sending fully-loaded PCF messages
including new 5.3 thingies that have no corresponding identifiers on 5.2.

Regards,

Marty Frasier
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent by: MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11/08/2002 01:43 PM
Please respond to MQSeries List