....and enough beer to make it right!!!

From: "Wyatt, T. Rob" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Wish list for Conference
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 13:56:55 -0600

Paul,

I already knew about the formal process but this thread was just so
therapeutic I couldn't resist!  Plus, it was fun just to see what everyone
else brought up.  And if there is a god at IBM who watches over the
enhancements process, then my prayer is:

IBM grant me...
The serenity to accept the WMQ enhancements I cannot have,
The courage to submit the ones that have a snowball's chance,
And a consultant to tell me the difference.

-- T.Rob