From: Paul Clarke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 24 January 2003 17:34
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Wish list for Conference

> Yes. It's called CHURCH. Where you sit and pray!!!!!

bobbee,

I had no idea you held IBMers in such high regard. It is true that some
IBMers have godly powers but asking us to read your minds is probably a
little optimistic :-). We do, indeed, have a formal requirements process and
to be honest they probably have a greater chance of success.

Enjoy the SuperBowl, we, on the other hand, will be trying to fulfil the
requirements we *already* have,

Cheers,
P.

Paul G Clarke
WebSphere MQ Development
IBM Hursley

Instructions for managing your mailing list subscription are provided in the
Listserv General Users Guide available at http://www.lsoft.com

Click here to visit the Argos home page http://www.argos.co.uk

The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may be privileged
and confidential, and is intended exclusively for the addressee.
The views expressed may not be official policy, but the personal views of the
originator.
If you are not the intended addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution,
dissemination or use of this communication is not authorised.
If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by using your
reply facility in youe e-mail software.
All messages sent and received by Argos Ltd are monitored for virus, high risk file
extensions, and inappropriate content. As a result users should be aware that mail
maybe accessed.