Roger,

Thanks. I just downloaded the BlockIP2 and tried again
and it works with SCYDATA having more than one IP.
However I still could not get the file working.
Display of the SCYDATA is: FN=c:\temp\Blockspec.txt;

And Blockspec.txt has the following entries:
    Patterns=125.25.2.23,125.25.3.44;
    Userids=userid1,userid2;
    BlockMqmUsers=Y;

Any ideas what I am missing? Anyone?