Hi Khedr,

Recently, I have tested same kind of environment.
If I understand your scenario correctly, you might
want to do the following:
1. You might need to remove qmgr name from your remote

   queue definition.
2. In your channel dedinition, specifically mention
   your transmission queue name.

All the best,

Hasham

--- "Khedr, Hossam (GEI, MORT)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>