Hi Khedr

You have multiple options to put around:

1) In QM-2, define a xmitq with the same name as QM-1 and off course all
associated channels.

This is the best option if your DQM is limited to QM-1 and QM-2.

2) In QM-2, define a QREOMTE with name same as "QM-1" with RQMNAME as "QM-1"
and RMName as spaces. Choose whatever transmission queue that takes you to
the QM-1.

This is best suited - if you have a one (hub) or more queue managers in
between your QM-1 and QM-2.

3) Set the QM-2 DEFAULT TRANSMISSION QUEUE to a valid transmission queue on
QM-2 which can take the message from QM-2 to the respective but "right"
queue manager and the actual resolution is somebody else job and NOT QM-2s
job (I am assuming a HUB & SPOKE architecture here)

This is preferred scenario where QM-2 is likely to get messages not only
from QM-1 but from many other queue managers (assuming it all through from a
central HUB) OR messages coming from QM-1 itself come under different queue
manager aliases. If one message comes as RemoteQMname as QM-1A, and another
as QM-1B and so on .. But physically they are all coming form QM-1.

Choose the option that is most suitable for your not only today but for
tomorrows growing needs as well.

Cheers

Rao