From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gunter
Jeschawitz
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 8:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Message Tracking

I played around with the sample API Exit and installed it for the listener
and I believe you'll get all information needed. It only works for you if
the application use client connection.

This will produce very big log-files so I can't recommend to use it in an
production environment, but in your case it may be acceptable.

Gunter

Instructions for managing your mailing list subscription are provided in the
Listserv General Users Guide available at http://www.lsoft.com

This e-mail message and any attachments contain confidential information from Medco. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosure, printing, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronic information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply message and then delete the electronic message and any attachments.