Hi,

Many people have suggested that part (or all) of the data should be
included.  So, I figure I would go for 100 bytes but make it configurable.

In this situation, I don't think the CRC32 will fly.  The application
groups do not currently have this function, hence, this would cause extra
work for they to support it.  This client has way, way too many platforms
with applications running on: Solaris, OS/400, Windows NT/2000 &
OS/390.   The division that I work has queue managers on Solaris &
WinNT/2000.  So, I would rather say, MQGET CorrelID timestamp was 'xxxx',
etc...

Regards,
Roger Lacroix