Hallo Алексей,

Du schriebst am Mon, 13 Aug 2012 13:20:47 +0400:

> think about problem in CopyFile also, I'm sure that this problem may
> be not only in this fragment of code and can occur anywhere else.

I'm sure you deeply misunderstand the purpose of the _copy_file function -
it is meant to _copy_ a file to another place, not (usually) to _replace_
it. That there is a provision to overwrite an existing file might even be
seen as a design flaw.
To _replace_ an existing file, there are several means and strategies,
depending upon what should be effected.
_You_ want to replace a file that's in use by some program, even by _that
very programm itself_, which is an inherently dangerous operation, because
of very many possibilities for loss of data, inconsistency, inoperability.
You should learn how file operations work on the system you use, and use
the mechanism intended for that purpose. Or you can build an application
that's crash-prone and unstable.