I couldn't find many, but glad I spotted and choose the U2711. Another
well know monitory is the 27" Apple Display - but at a crazy high
price.
===========
Me was affaraid this (and some ohers) model because of huge crystall
effect shown by
"www.overclockers.ru/images/lab/2013/08/06/1/98_kristaleffect_big.jpg"
magnified by the small pixel size (the 5th column, the pre-last line
on the picture)
But it seems that this effect was highly exaggerated as to real
feeling, correct ?
BTW, DELL U2317H(M) shows exceptionally nice pixel structure & better
colors (col=2nd, line= 5th from the bottom). Why didn't You choose the
one ? Because of its LED backlight (= eye PWM issues) ? People say
that  U2317HM doesn't expose the PWM issues even with its LED
backlight.