Hallo Fred van Stappen,

vous ecrit au Fri, 28 Jan 2022 00:20:52 +0000:

> >>It is always a problem if there is a lot of change to things one
> I totally agree with you 🙂
> And I have great news: I just decided after my last commit and lot of
> deep tests that it is time to let it like this now.

I can guarantee that this will not last for a long time...

> So from now, I will not touch the source untill somebody ask it.

One modification I can provide is a _PRELIMINARILY_ modified language
file fpr german, you should be able to get it as announced lately,
under its common name, "ideu_de.po" (not archived in any way).

But - I DO have a few gripes with the ideU in general also.
Should I present them here, or is there some place dedicated to such
complaints where they can rot^Wget the deseerved attention?
If so, I'll present them there to work on them at your convenience.

Thank you a lot, and keep up the good work!