Hello Sieghard.

> I did not touch to your MO file code, it still work with the
> "lang-name const array" way.

Huh, not really, last night I commited change after playing with your code (
perfectly clear, I should adopt if for PO file ), removed all dependencies to
en_langnametext (that does not exist any more).

And to create the languages list, it is done with findmofiles(), using this for
each mo file found:

       setlength(lang_langnames, length(lang_langnames) + 1);
       MOfile:= TMOfile.Create (dir_mo);
       str1 := MOfile.Translate('English [en]');
       MOfile.Destroy;
       lang_langnames[length(lang_langnames) - 1] := trim(str1);

All is working perfectly.

I only found 1 problem with 1 file during conversion of po files using your
POtoMO converter.
It is with the ideu_fr.po, the conversion fails and the console must be killed,
sometimes needs a reboot too.
I did check and re-check the ideu_fr.po and  a (strange) workaround is to add
this at end of file:

     msgid "dummy"
     msgstr ""

But this is not important, the workaround is ok.

Have a fun week-end Sieghard.