Hallo Fred van Stappen,

vous ecrit au Fri, 11 Mar 2022 16:24:22 +0000:

> I only found 1 problem with 1 file during conversion of po files
> using your POtoMO converter. It is with the ideu_fr.po, the

Yes, there was a problem with the hash space size calculation. It
produced a size that caused an infinite loop during hash allaocation,
which caused the hanger. But it just caused the program to loop
indefinitely, so it should not have neccessitated a reboot. Not on
Linux, anyway, I was always able to abort it simply by pressing ^C.

Anyway, there's a new version with a modified hash space calculation
on my web space, available under the wel-known-by-now URL.