> >> A 80 to 110 marks discount if you happen to be a female. Are you serious?
> >> Why? Do you not care whether the females that happen to show up are computer
> >> weirdos like the rest of you or not? To be honest, such an offer makes me
> >> seriously doubt if I'd really want to go, if I had the possibility to just
> >> go to Finland to go to a computer party. It makes me feel as if female
> >> visitors are not wanted there for being computer weirdos but for something
> >> completely different...
> >
> >I probably know why they do this: just because it's very rare to see
> >a female at those events. I've been to computer parties with like 600
> >guys and only 2 girls.
> >
> You are right. For this reason, in the Barcelona meetings the two or three
> girls that assist have free entrance. And we have not strange purposes for
> doing this!

It is different when they assist, at any rate, if the men who assist get
free entrance as well.
But since some people think this is not MSX-related, if anyone has
anything to say about it just mail it to me personally, I will send it to
everyone who is interested. This way we can take it off the MSX-list.

Wynke.