On Sun, 18 Jan 1998 23:51:57 +0000, Tristan wrote:

>> A 80 to 110 marks discount if you happen to be a female.
>>Are you serious?
>I probably know why they do this: just because it's very rare to
>see a female at those events. I've been to computer parties
>with like 600 guys and only 2 girls.

Dear Wynke:

Believe me, it is very sad a meeting without girls.

BTW, for your information, girls at Barcelona meetings have
FREE pass, although the ticket is just about 2,5 US $. (Hey!
Any volunteer over there? =:)~~  Just kiiiidding, just kidding...)

Now you, Toni...
About the meeting itself, Finland is too far for me and for my
wallet, but I support your idea. In fact many time ago I had a
project like that which I used to call it 'Alternative Computerland'
(take the name if you want), but when I started to think about it
I realized it was too much job, too many problems and most of
the people around me thought the same.

CYA