On Sun, 30 Nov 1997 21:11:08 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>I tried to make a PC keyboard on my Phillips 8250 (modified
>into PC  desktopcase) ending up by removing the Printed
>Circuit Board completely and rewirering all the switches
>together according to the Matrix in the Service Manual......
>I don't know, but I think it costed me about 4 hours in a row to
>finish this.
Now, there exists in Spain a little cartridge for connecting PC
keyboards (only ATX) to MSX. It works along a little programme
for enabling it. Turbo-R users have to connect a flatcable
directly on the connector. It couldn't work otherwise. It has
been created by Leonardo Padial and costs about 100 NLGs.

>I replaced the original flatcable type connector of the
>keyboard for a 25pin Male connector. I use a PC type cable
>for a Printerport to connect to the original pinheader of the
>MSX. If I want a longer cable, I connect a normal extender
>cable 25pin male to female.
So you had to make major surgery....

CYA