NYYRIKKI decía:

> On Fri, 28 Nov 1997, Ramon Serna wrote:

> > Recentlly I bought a PANASONIC A1WX MSX 2+ and I have some problems with
> > it (...)

> Seems, that your Memory mapper, or computer is broken. Have you tested
> that mapper in an other slot / other computer ??

Yes, I forgot to tell that the Memmory mapper works right on my other
computer (Philips 8280) and on many others, so I'm sure the problem is
on the 2+ Mapper.

> > Well, I supose that I'm not the only one who has a PANASONIC 2+, so
> > maybe someone can help me.
> > I need to know how can I use my memmory cartridge and if someone knows it,
> > how to 'upgrade' it to 128/256/512 internally.

> BTW did you know, that you can run your computer in 7Mhz, if you write :
> OUT &H65,0 in basic, if I remember right. It was maybe &H64 Test it. You
> can hear the difference, if you press ^G (beep)

Well, I knew it, but I think the port isn't it... at least I test it and
it seems that nothing change.
Does anybody know which is the port to change to 7Mhz?

Saludos,

               Ramón Serna