] Heh. In the PC world, you can't sell ANYTHING... Everybody expects stuff to
] be for free, and if it isn't ... crack/warez it or leave it.
Are you telling me now that softwarehouses like Lucasarts are making gigantic
losses on their games which must have costs millions of dollars to produce?

Kind regards,
Alex Wulms

--
Alex Wulms/XelaSoft - MSX of anders NIX - Linux 4 ever
See my homepage for info on the  *** XSA *** format