At 08:04 04/07/98 +0200, you wrote:
>>At 23:02 03/07/98 +0200, you wrote:
>>>Grauw, you didn't read: I wrote about the INTERNAL SCSI
>ZIP! That one has
>>>jumpers for all SCSI ID's and termination.
>>>You are right about zip together with HD, because if you
>only use ZIP, you
>>>have to reboot when you want to change ZIP's. I have (in a
>8250) a Seagate
>>
>> Another good thing about Mega-SCSI is that you don't need
>to reboot your
>>MSX when you change the Zip disk. Just exchange it, even if
>it's the only
>>SCSI device.
>

>On megascsi I think all your partitions are the same size
>(except maybe for the last one), and all start at the same
>point. This would mean when you change disks you always get
>the same partitiontable.

        Not really, you can creates partitions of any size, up to 32 Mb.

>You have to take care ofcourse that you have command.com on
>the first partition.

        Or in the A: drive (Mega-SCSI RAMdisk).

        Bye!

          Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro      (\__/)      Star Trek, X-Files,
        M. Sc in Numerical Modelling     (..)   _)  Comics, MSX, Anime,
      Universidade Federal Fluminense    /\/\  (    Gospel & Christian
  __________ .___ _________     ____   _(m__m)_)_ _________  ________
          \/  [EMAIL PROTECTED]           \/         \/         \/
    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/9822/ - ICQ UIN: 3635907
       "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime
 Say NO to Internet censorship! Say NO to monopolies! Say NO to Microsoft!
                 And, why not... Say YES to Jesus Christ?!