No partitions can be read by the other interface?
[J.P. Zeedijk]  Sometimes it seemes it sees the partition of MK disks on
the novaxis (with fdisk utilities), but they are not accessable.
The MK doesn't see anything on Novaxis disks.
BTW: I think I have seen a utility to convert partition
tabto gouda-novaxis and vice versa. I think this is the Bert
interface. The Bert and MK should be almost the same!
[J.P. Zeedijk]  They seem to be the same. I could use harddisks from MK on
Bert and vise-versa, I think ZIP disks would too. (a close vriend of mine
has a BERT Interface. I used his setup utilities for my MK harddisk/zip and
they work fine)
Greetings
        Maico Arts
        MSX-NBN