> But if one really wants to make a network, then you should just use SCSI or
> so... it is developed for it, is much faster and a lot easier to use.

So, can somebody tell me more about this? I have two Novaxis SCSI
controllers. Is it possibble to connect both of them to different
computers, put a cable between these computers and add a HDD too?

If this is possibble, then do I need some special software or can
I just use MSX-DOS2 and same SCSI devises in both computers ?

How about can I use forexample same HDD at a same time, or do I have to be
sure, that it is not used that time by other computer?

Do I get a probblem, if computers use SCSI at different speeds?
(R800 & 3.5MHz Z80)

I wanted to ask this, to avoid burning any of my computers or
pheripherals.

                            ,_____.
                   ! A1ST ~--- - I  ( o o o o o o )i