Hey!

I was born in 1982.

My father used to have a MSX1 (The Yamaha CX-5 (I believe), that music
computer... He sold it @$%^&!!!). Sometimes I played a game on it but not
very oftern... I was still very young. I still remember the tapes... I was
sitting in front of the computer and my father said I had to wait for a
while before I could play the game.

After that he bought a Philips VG8235, and later a Philips NMS8255 (the
cover says 8250 but there is a stiker on the back calling it a 8255!!! Well
it had two drives so...).

At the first "user happening" he bought a Sanyop Wavy 70FD MSX2+...

Now he has a PC and my sis has the 8235 and I have the rest. I have later
bought a Philips VG8245 ("om te slopen") and a Sony HitBit 75P.

My current set is:
- MSX2+ Upgrade to 128k
- MSX2 upgrade to 7MHz
- MoonSound
- FM stereo PAK
- Korean FM-Ship
- Toshiba Music Module w/keyboard (Damn NWO support it, support it!!!)
- Toshiba MusMod working on 7MHz and with 32k sample-Ram.
- Broken MK SCSI-interface (but still with Dos2 working)
- B.E.R.T. SCSI-interface w/ 2 HDs total space 140MB
- 2MB Memory Mapper
- Barcode reader (Philips)
- Broken RS232 interface (Philips)
- MT Telcom 2 RS232-addition (however without the original modem :)
- Philips modem with RS232 built-in
- A set of 2 wireless joysticks.

and probably more...

Home-made stuff:
- Half-finished RC5 remote control transmitter&receiver
- Simpl (Covox D/A converter for printer port in a matchbox -used to be made
on a toilet paper cylinder-...)
- 2-computer JoyNet connector...

I have programmed some editions of Track (diskmag) and also some
music-discs; Overload (of Datax, my club. It was a moonsound-musicdisk while
I had no MoonSound!!! I sometimes still wonder why it worked...), and Music
Maniac 2 (of Kenda).

Last year, my father surprised me with a f7.50 priced F1-Spirit from a
'rommelmarkt'. Well that was because the guy removed the ROM so that he had
a SCC-cartridge... tsk tsk tsk...