>Just curious about what any of you have as computer-history and hardware
>now.

Hi,
I've been subscribed to this list for 3 years. I've never posted anything, but I MUST
post this now! In my homepage there is a section called "My computer history" (almost
the same words you said). Unfortunatelly it's only in Spanish :-( May be using the
translator of Altavista...
The address is http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/2620/historia.html
One day, if I have some spare time I will update it and translate to English.

Regards.