Hi

>> Great. I think I can charter Johnny Hassink as well for the musics.
But how
>> about the programming, graphics and most important the translation?

Yups, I also think Johnny would like composing musics for something like
this.
And the translation... I'd like to do it, but I know there's very much
text to be
translated. Perhaps another translator would be welcome. Two translators
can
clear the job, I guess. If not, I can also try it alone, but it will
take some more
time. Oh, and by the way, I almost didn't play the MSX-version of
Snatcher, so
I don't know how difficult translating these texts will be. At the
moment I'm
only a second-year Japanese student, and translating generally isn't a
real
big problem (at least as long as I have my dictionary and wordtank), but
sometimes
also dialect or very ordinary Japanese is being used, which sometimes
makes
things a little more difficult. But I could try, anyway. At the end of
this year,
I should be able to read it quite fluently (as at the university they
expect us
to read Japanese books - literature I'm afraid).

But ehhh, exactly how serious is this idea ? It sounds rather crazy, but
on the
other hand seems to be a real challenge...

Bye
Rieks