Hi

>> Do you want still keep the original soundtrack for SCC+?
>I want to arrange the whole soundtrack maybe with some other composers.
We
>could make Moonsound versions of the music. Or maybe it's wise to keep
the
>original music. It helps to set the atmosphere. Snatcher without SCC?
Hmmmm,
>I don't know.

If I'm correct, at the moment Teddywarez is busy programming a new
SCC-tracker
which would be more comfortable. I guess this isn't really written for
SCC+-music,
but as the meaning of this + is nearly nothing, I guess this won't be
such a problem.
But if you want to keep the original music, somebody would be able to
debug the
game and simply rip it, isn't it ? I, personally, prefer arranged
MoonSound-versions,
but that's only my opinion...

Bye,
Rieks