>Hey hey hey, peace please! I can assure they are girls, because I met them
>in the last Barcelona meeting and hey, I'm not expert but I can
>distinguish!! X-)

Thanks Nestor! 8:D 8:D

Don't put the (whole) blame on me for this off-topic thread (now over I
hope). I was just trying to introduce myself as what I really am: a girl.

We are few and far between, but we do exist.

I understand it's very rare for most of you and that there're a lot of fake
females out there acting just for attention's sake, but I expected -if not
a little confidence- at least more sense of humour.

>We, all men, can definitively be scared. No irony. ;-)

Do you mean we look also SEXUALLY THREATENING, Nestor? 8;D

Madonna Mark Two