>>>We, all men, can definitively be scared. No irony. ;-)
>>Do you mean we look also SEXUALLY THREATENING, Nestor? 8;D
>
>A girl who is programming a strip-poker featuring herself must be as a
>minimum a little... scaring for all of us, I think! ;-)

NB:     1) I'm the coder girl, not Z-0.
           Z-0 is also a coder, but does not master MSX yet.

        2) The game ain't a strip-poker but an Amidar-like "paint the squares
           to reveal my most exciting body features" love-packed arcade.

        3) I'll either appear in bonus stages or in a separate special edition
           (yet to be determined).