> If that super-resolution, render and 3D moving WERE REALISTIC ENOUGH and
> their programmers HAD A BARE MINIMUM TALENT perhaps it would be a little
> fun. IMO the videogames we see nowadays (specially in the PC side) are
> little more than poorly finished overproduced aberrations.

And most of the time you have to patch some bug out of it later on.

> Amorphous cocktails of 3D overtextured objects which seem to be in an
> endless out-of-sync condition (depending on the cost of the gfx card) and
> are doomed to be played by most PC users in a cheap 15" SVGA monitor using
> the arrow keys and wiggling a mouse while listening to ridiculously
> unpolished samples thru a pair of ridiculous speakers.

Make that a Wingman Extreme Digital.
But for the rest: ur right.

> And those few who have more inches, more out-of-sync polygons per second,
> more keys, more buttons on the wiggling mouse and more watts crammed into
> the ridiculous speakers' built-in amplifier are just wasting their money
> becoming exactly the kind of radical sad geeks they think we are.

Why do I spend fl.400 on a music-card on the MSX which costs fl.100 for the
PC? Eh?

> >Castlevania 3D? Oh my god, what a nightmare!!!
>
> A nightmare caused by the ABSOLUTE LACK OF IDEAS, TALENT AND HARDWARE
> INCENTIVE.

Well Castlevania already had the problem of lack of ideas (this
3D-Castlevania is, well, let's guess... episode 11???).

> >(Note: as a true radical guy I am, I promise to commit public suicide if
> >see Gradius 3D some day). X-)
>
> No way. Suicide means surrender. There are more radical and effective
> attitudes towards this phenomenon.

Gnagnagna...