> >However, one problemo...
> >When I set the adjust while a VDP-command is executing, there appear some
> >'noise'-pixels on the screen.
>
> Are you sure it's related to the adjust? Simply executing copies to a
> visible page will give noise, even if you don't tough the adjust. If
you're
> copying to a visible page, always make sure that you time the copy so that
> the area copied is never the same as the area sent to the monitor at that
> time.

I am sure it was related to the adjust, because when I deleted the setting,
the noise was gone. Relocating the adjust-setting to the beginning or the
end of the lineinterrupt didn't matter.

> For example, if you copy an area from line 16 to 32, start the copy on
line
> 32 or later (but not too late). If you copy an area from line 128 to 144,
> start the copy on line 144 or later.
>
> What will probably work is to devide the screen into a top and bottom part
> and put a line interrupt around line 128+NY, where NY is the size of the
> block you copy (for example 16). Copies for the top part are started by
the
> line interrupt, copies for the bottom part are started on the VBLANK
> interrupt.

My line-interrupt has to be at line 160, for that's where my screensplit is
situated.

I think you don't get what I mean with 'noise'.
When I mean noise I mean 'permanent' noise, so a wrong pixel. Not the first
half of a copy being displayed at the 'new' position and the second half
still being diplayed at the 'old' position because the copy 'crosses' the
VDP's refresh-line. I've already taken that into account (how could I forget
that)...

> >For example, during the screensplit I disable the screen, and at the end
> >enable it again. This however gave a white line at the lowest (second)
line
> >of the screensplit. I was able to solve this problem by making sure the
> >screen was enabled during the H_BLANK-period...
>
> What do you mean by "during the screensplit"? Do you mean "when the VDP is
> loaded with the new settings after a line interrupt occurs" or "the time
> the scanner takes to reach the next line interrupt point"?

The screensplit is the moment which starts when the first setting is made
and ends when the last setting is done. So with "during the screensplit" I
meant the routine changing the VDP-settings which is called when the
lineinterrupt occurs