Werner Augusto Roder Kai wrote:

> Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro fudeba wrote:
>
> >         Have you ever tried to use READWAV, from Ricardo Bittencourt e
> > Walter Bernardo Gomes, from Brazil? So, take a look at
> > http://www.lsi.usp.br/~ricardo/msx.htm. It can play WAVs which size is up to
> > 100 Kb, in a MSX 1. And it uses that 1-bit resolution from the keyboard click.
>
>         Nope fudeba Nope !
>
>         It needs a Megaram. Who MSXer living outside Brazil has a Megaram ? Very few
> ones I guess. Maybe it works with the ESE SCC Ram ?

        Forget ! It don't needs a Megaram. Just MSX1, DOS1 and 64 Kb...
        but you still are fudeba anywyay !

        For those that were waiting my Joynet page, I found a lot of new information at
Laurens' page. As I don't want to upload the same old page, I will take a litte
more hours to finish the updated page. Just wait a bit more, please.

        []s
        Werner