> >         Have you ever tried to use READWAV, from Ricardo Bittencourt e
> > Walter Bernardo Gomes, from Brazil? So, take a look at
> > http://www.lsi.usp.br/~ricardo/msx.htm. It can play WAVs which size is up to
> > 100 Kb, in a MSX 1. And it uses that 1-bit resolution from the keyboard click.
>       Nope fudeba Nope !
>       It needs a Megaram. Who MSXer living outside Brazil has a Megaram ? Very few
> ones I guess. Maybe it works with the ESE SCC Ram ?

        FUDEBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        READWAV DOES NOT NEED A MEGARAM!!!!!!!

        MUST and VIP, YES, they need MegaRAM.
        NOT READWAV.
        ONLY A "NAKED" MSX1 [no megaram, no mapper, no fmpac, no
moonsound, no turbo, no pcm, no gfx9000, no diskdrive -- ops! yes, you
need a diskdrive, readwav is a msxdos program]!!!!!!!!!!

        READWAV can play (11KHz, mono, I think) WAVs up to 100Kb.
        The original version, by Ricardo Bittencourt, only plays WAVs up
to 50Kb, but the enhanced version by Marujo is up to 100Kb.

        WERNER YOU'RE A BIG FUDEBA!!!!!!!!!!

Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha               ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Engenharia de Computacao - UNICAMP
http://www.adrpage.cjb.net                       MSX-TR:I have one.And you?

* Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner. *