Hi!

You may know that I use a Gouda SCSI interface (BIOS 1.59.64) with a 1 GB HP
SCSI harddisk. I experienced something strange: when I copy some files from a
diskette, like this: COPY G:*.* .
I sometimes get an error with the first file, like this (assume that on drive
G: (diskette) are the files A.DAT, B.DAT and C.DAT, etc.):
D:\DATA\>COPY G:*.* .
A.DAT --- Invalid File Name
B.DAT
C.DAT
D:\DATA\>

When I retry to copy A.DAT, it does NOT give an error! So, why does DOS2 give
this error sometimes? It is always at the first file that is being copied...
Never on later files. Can anyone explain? (BUG in dos2?)

Grtjs, Manuel ((m)ICQ UIN 41947405)

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org/)
PPS: Visit my homepage at http://www.sci.kun.nl/marie/home/manuelbi/