Sorry, but I don't see why I should use it. Really.
> And 40 guilders is absolutely too much for such a thing (which actually
only
> improves batch processing). I think something between 15 and 25 guilders
> would fit better. Actually I must say it really disappointed me that he
> asked money for it.
>
> By the way, is Fokke still active?

Hoi,

i think you never use it ,  because our remarks (which actually only
> improves batch processing).
Because  It has manny more funktions!
ALIAS (win98 is stil using that!)
ATTRIB *
CD/CHDIR*
CDD
CDPATH
COLOR
CONCAT*
COPY*
CPU
DATE*
DEL*
DIR*
DSKCHK
ECHOS
ELSE
END
FORMAT*
FREE
GOSUB
GOTO
HYSTORY
IF*
IFF
INKEY
INPUT
MEMORY
MODE*
MOVE*
POPD
PUSHD
REN*
RESET
RETURN
SET*
THEN
TREE
TYPE

The commands with a * have more options the other are new!
The use of BTM files (load in memory and working from there)
Alias .dat file where you can configer the aliasses.
Use off the home key if you want to start without starting the autoexec.bat!
I use it now from the start (was beta tester) and translate all the help
text for the 2.4 version
of Fokke Post.
Fokke is still active as redakteur for MSX-INFO Magazine and still selling
his software!!
And F25.- for MSX-DOS 2.4 is cheap for what you get!

Grtz >*< TOM >*<