> I'm thinking of hooking up an external synthesiser (or PC soundcard in
> this case) to the MIDI output on the music module. I've already tested
> it once with the ROM that's build in the music module and it seems to
> work (piano sounds only though). I was wondering whether there is some
> kind of other MIDI related software for MSX ?

What you need is the music-program Meridian.
I don't know much about it (I even don't know the authors), but I do know
the authors are still active, and you will need 1MB of memory at least. You
can (probably) buy it at the upcoming Tilburg fair.

 email me: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or ICQ: 10196372
   visit the Datax homepage at http://datax.cjb.net/