>msg. Yet, don't you just LOVE
>the way your MSX computer looks?
>Why try to give it a PC-look?
>I don't think I could stand it,
>maybe.
>
>Manuel
>
>PS. I'm not looking down on your
>proposal, ok?

Ofcourse I like the look of my MSX'es. My HP-F700P
looks great! My Sanyo Wavy 70FD even better, not to
mention the Panasonic F1ST I got here.. ;) But if
something breaks and I can't replace it all it
_can_ do is be pretty and gather dustballs(!)
So eventho I like my MSX'es I'd rather have them in
working order. And if that means sticking them into
(ugly?) PC casings and using PC hardware, so be it.
Furthermore The PC casings offer a lot more room
to expand. Don't you just hate the big lump for a
power supply siting next to your pretty MSX, and
the harddisk laying on top of it? I know I do! I'd
rather stick all the stuff in a neat box.
After that, I can still watch my pretty MSX casings
or even put them on the wall for everybody else to
view 'the golden ages of computing history'! ;)))

Greetz,

   Patsie