Pablo Vasques Bravo-Villalba wrote:
>My computer is a MSX1 with 3 1/2" drive, a
>MegaRAM, an FM expansion and nothing else!
>(unless you count in the Gradiente TA-1) :P
>
>I don't have Music Module, I don't have Moonsound
>(although I'd love to have one), I don't have
>Memory Mapper, I don't have HD interface... ^^

This is a lovely example of the average MSX user.
I believe all MSX developing should be done for these people.

So I believe that the only practical reason for innovating a new MSX or a
100% MSX-compatible computer is to give current msx PROGRAMMERS a
possibility for fast developing of MSX programs, for the common MSX1/MSX2
users.
Just like the TurboR.

I believe one can make a MSX-alike computer but it will not be a 'hit' among
nowaday's MSX users. Since they just love their first home-computer.

So far my opinion.
Grtz, Siebe.