On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, Siebe Berveling wrote:

> Untill now, I had the idea that ACE002 was just a starting project.
> But when you tell me it fits on a 15x15cm board i can't help thinking that
> it already exists ...

        Everyone saw the fist prototype in MSX Rio meeting of 1999.
        I think there's a photo here:

        http://coreclub.cjb.net
        Click in "Portugues", then in "Encontros", then in
"Rio'99 Fotos" and near the end of the page you'll see a photo of the
first prototype. It's smaller than a hand and near twice the size of
a phone card.

> You once told that Ademir is about to make a V99*8 compatible VDP using a
> PLD, right?
> So, i guess it should also be possible to make a Z80 compatible processor
> using a PLD, right too?.

        Both are true but that's a lot of work.