On Sun, 23 Apr 2000 16:49:29 +0200, Patriek Lesparre wrote:

>me neither... Although it's probably infinitely easier to program than
>using I/O, I don't see how it can provide the huge speed-up that's being
>suggested. Besides greater speed for 3D and video, that are totally
>unimportant to most games.

  After this, you just don't need to say nothing. Make a 7Mhz CIEL
with Z80 being MOST THAN TWICE faster than TurboR on Screen Renderer
(as a emulator programmer, you should know this is one of the MOST
time consuming parts of emulation!) is not a BOOST of speed? So
what is it?
  and It'll be a LOT more different on Z180 / Z380 computers.

  But there is no reason to comment this. I think there are more
than technical questions involved here.
  Stay with Z380 and GFX9k.

     AbraçOS/2, Daniel Caetano ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

...!m.tag
OS/2 Sites:     http://www.quasarbbs.com/daniel/
                http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/8752/os2hp/os2index.html
MSX Sites:      http://www.fudeba.cjb.net/