On Tue, 25 Apr 2000, Laurens Holst wrote:

< about nemesis dawn >
> By the way, I don't think more than 8 colors are being used... couldn't this
> be made for screen 5 (or screen 7)??? I guess it then won't fit in 2 lines
> anymore though...

        Nope. All 32 shades of gray are used, plus dithering.
        Anyway, MSX2 you want, MSX2 you have. Go to:

        http://www.lsi.usp.br/~ricardo/msx/twoliner

> And the sprite definition in RBRACE.BAS is quite tricky... I had to do three
> pokes _inside_ the Basic program to get the stuff right. VERY addicting game
> though...

        Do not make copy+paste from the page.
        By downloading from the links, you get the programs already
tokenized, and there's no need to poke anything.