Manuel Bilderbeek wrote:
> I don't remember, but I guess it is, since Alex
> said the program itself is in Dutch! :-)

I hope MML isn't in Dutch! ^^

> I think you're right indeed! This IS usefull, since it is quite easy to
> transform your melodies from one chip to another. But still, most people don't
> like to do double (or triple or quadruple) work...

That's a pity. I love cross-versions... :)

> > Well... I found it amusing when playing
> > MGSel tunes without SCC or FM plugged in... :)
> Well, I don't... I hate it when I notice I'm missing
> something... I'd like to hear the full tune...

I understand... Me too, of course, but anyway
I think Japanese composers are very creative
when using sound chips resources. :)

> > What's the current status of SCC-Blaffer?
> > Is SCC-Blaffer NT already available?
> Oh, since a long time, actually! Contact d-fader...
> (I guess he will react on this thread also now...)

He didn't, so I must take my time and do some
resarch on this subject. I'd rather done before,
but these have been hard times for me... ^^

> > Please accept my inclusion, O Mighty MSX-FAQ Maintainer! :)
> :-)

Now you can't say someone never called you mighty! :)
Seriously, MSX-FAQ is a great work and I'm really
happy there's someone like you taking care of it.
Thank you very much.

And enough "silk tearing"! ^^ (I guess only Brazilian
people will understand this remark, though...)

[]s,

   -----    Parn (ICQ#1693182)
 /| | | |\
 \| ___ |/  http://parn.cjb.net/