Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro wrote:
> >And enough "silk tearing"! ^^ (I guess only Brazilian
> >people will understand this remark, though...)
> Well, a better ¨English-like¨ expression would be
> ¨apple-polishing¨... It´s the guy who uses his shirt
> to clean the boss´s apple, before he wants to eat.

That's not me, Jurczyk! >:) This is closer to
"to pull the bag", which is NOT what I meant. ^^
"Silk tearing" is when two people "praise", or
something like that, each other. ^^

RicBit, how about an MSX "apple-polishing"
two-liner? I know you have enough imagination
to figure out something... :D

   -----    Parn (ICQ#1693182)
 /| | | |\
 \| ___ |/  http://parn.cjb.net/