Ivan Latorre wrote:
> > > I downloaded the game Barunba for MSX1.
> >         This game is actually a MSX2 game.
> Why now is a MSX2 game????
> I read in MSX-Club (spanish magazine) that Barunba was a MSX1 game.
> Rafael Lima has sent me the dsk image.

        Well, I downloaded Barumba from the M.E.P. and ran it under
BrMSX. When you are into BrMSX, press "F10" to go into the FuDebugger
and then press "2" to get VDP info. It will tell you the game is
running in SCREEN 4 (and so it's a MSX-2 game).

        Perhaps there was originally a MSX-1 version of this game, and
someone cracked it to run under SCREEN 4 and get multicolored sprites.