On Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:33:26 +0200, adisak wrote:

>Hi!
>I`m not much of a coder, but if you have trouble fitting stuff into the 32k
>kernel, why not make the next one larger than 48k ?

  the "48k" of Uzix48k name is not about kernel size. As Adriano
already said, Uzix48k will have a 64Kb kernel. 48k means that
all apps will have 48kb of linear address available, instead of
the actual 32Kb of Uzix32k.

  48Kb is almost what is given by MSXDOS, but the difference
is Uzix provide lots and lots of services DOS will never imagine
to provide, and of course, the multitask... ((^=

   Daniel Caetano
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

..."A necessidade de criatividade e' o que contribui para a
mudanca. A criatividade mantem o criador vivo." (Frank Herbert)