Adriano de Cunha wrote:

> Get UZIX sources from UZIX page.

Will do, will do :-)

> I can send you the Novaxis info that Maico Arts sent me.

Please, I'd like to have all info anyway  - even if I don't get
to write the Novaxis driver for Uzix32 :-)

> You will need to rewrite all the DEVFLOP.MSX routines and
> substitute them by the Novaxis IO routines.

Ok...
> But you will loose floppy-disk support.

Erh, can't I use/rewrite the MegaSCSI routines and keep
floppy support? Or is the floppy also disabled when
MegaSCSI (or IDE for that matter) is selected?

> Novaxis support on UZIX48k is something for a (not near) future...
> There is much more to do first...

I C, but having a working version on Uzix32 would help, wouldn't it? :-)

    Eric