Jorge Vidal Wulff wrote:
> Yep.maybe...
> Maybe I should put together all my MSX stuff and try (I doubt it will
> work...last time I checked, both my MSXs had their KB
> busted...).Ufff,plus, I would have to re-install a 5,25'' drive on my
> PC to copy the disk (Lucky Me, I have tons of those laying around and
> my PSU has like 6 power connectors & my PC has 3 5,25'' drive bays :P
> (my DVD & my CDRW use the other 2) )...
> Regards,
> me!

Uguu... 5.25" disks? Why, does your MSX2 have a 5.25" drive??? I never heard
of one who has, all MSX2's have a 3.5" one afaik, unless you're using an
(additional) external drive. Unless... you're talking about an MSX1. Mind
you that the lupin games are MSX2 games, so they won't work on an MSX1.

Furthermore, they're ROM's, so you would need a MegaRAM (or similar)
cartridge to be able to verify if they really work, since LOADROM.COM and
similar utilities generally only work for 32k ROMs which don't use memory
mapping.

~Grauw

---