'Eduardo Robsy Petrus' wrote about '[MSX] GURU LOGIC off-line' - Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at
03:31:25PM CEST
> Hello everybody:
>
> After receiving some communications from the legally entitled owners from
> Japan I have decided to put off-line the GURU LOGIC game that I coded for
> MSXdev'03. Please, if you have the file do not redistribute it and delete
> it from your media.
>
> Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your help.
>
> More details can be obtained here: http://www.robsy.net/guru.htm

Hi,

just one of the many cases of a corporation bullying an individual with
no legal ground...

If they are copyright owners, just a rename of your game should be
enough.

It makes me sad. Please go and read 1984 again all.

Greetings, Joost