Ah Thrunton, not again, I`ve been 5 times since the 24th!LOL!
The forks need either a Czar-fangled nut or a headlock to fit them Marc
ps;Balcony ride, is very slippery!
From: "Tim Carpenter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] WNR
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 13:36:19 +0100
Cool, I will take you up on the lift. I just fancy a spin over to the
start, dodging the traffic.
See you there
Tim
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc Fox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I'm ok with thrunton. I'm taking compo tonight Tim so
we can leave the Spesh for another time. I can give
you a lift back if you get stuck.
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_________________________________________________________________
The new MSN Search Toolbar now includes Desktop search!
http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l