I'm unable to ride due to left leg malfunction that is
not accepting pain bypass.  Therefore I am fuct..

--- Tim Carpenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Meet at Simonside car park for a proper ride around
> to Hepplewhitefield and 
> then wade back around via the quarries/bird reserve.
> It's going to be wet on the ground but hopefully
> looks like it should clear.
> 
> Tim
> 
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Chris Mearns" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK"
> <[email protected]>
> Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 12:55 AM
> Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] WNR
> 
> 
> > I'm a tired fat undulating blob of crapness.  I'll
> ride anywhere...slowly.
> > WNR as respite - probably is for all of us one way
> or another.  Why the 
> > fuck
> > don't we get a grant for being a national asset? 
> Why should WE be 
> > expected
> > to fucking work, like we're the same as everyone
> else?
> >
> > What?  It just makes no sense...
> >
> > I'll fit the Nokians tomorrow night.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> 



                
___________________________________________________________ 
To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! 
Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to