I'm a tired fat undulating blob of crapness.  I'll ride anywhere...slowly.
WNR as respite - probably is for all of us one way or another.  Why the fuck
don't we get a grant for being a national asset?  Why should WE be expected
to fucking work, like we're the same as everyone else?

What?  It just makes no sense...

I'll fit the Nokians tomorrow night.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jonathan Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 8:36 PM
Subject: [mtbne-l] WNR


> Dear all,
>           Thrunton was very wet yesterday and the "non-fire roads" are
very
> much the worse for it.Rothbury I presume? CD or Ss maybe Cs.....??
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> MSN Messenger 7.5 is now out. Download it for FREE here.
> http://messenger.msn.co.uk
>
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to